Immaculate Chateau Terms and Conditions
By making a booking with Immaculate Chateau, you agree that on behalf of yourself and all those included on the booking:
1. Have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. You understand that Immaculate Chateau is a strictly no smoking property and this also includes e-cigarettes and vapes.
4. You acknowledge that the Chateau property is not a hotel but private accommodation being let.
5. Immaculate Chateau reserve the right to amend marketed prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors on advertised prices. Please be aware that errors sometimes do occur. Therefore, you must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking and or at the time of final payment.
6. When you book the Immaculate Chateau, there is a required added payment of €1140. This is a Damage Deposit. Upon your final day, an inspection will be conducted to check the condition of the Chateau. If you have complied with all the terms of this let and return the Chateau in the same good condition, Immaculate Chateau will return the €1140. This deposit will be returned after your stay into the account that was used to book the Chateau. However, if you break or otherwise violate this let prior to your final day, the Chateau may be able to keep all or part of this Damage Deposit if there is any damage to the property.
7. You are required to pay the full amount when making the booking.
8. When your booking has been confirmed, a contract between you and us (Immaculate Chateau) will exist when you receive confirmation.
9. It is a booking condition that the number of people occupying the property may not exceed the advertised capacity, without prior written consent.
10. Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing (i.e. email) and will take effect on the day we receive it. For more information read our cancelation policy.
11. We reserve the right to cancel a booking for any breach of our terms.
12. If the you are not happy with the cleanliness of the property, or otherwise have a complaint whilst staying at Immaculate Chateau, it should be indicated to us immediately so that, where possible, all issues can be resolved promptly.
13. If it is not possible to resolve the issue during your stay, then a complaint must be made in writing to us within 14 days of departure from the property, outlining the reasons for the complaint.
14. You agree to observe the property rules and any signs published or displayed at Immaculate Chateau at any time, take care when travelling around the grounds or using the facilities at the property. Please remember that your children are your responsibility at all times and ensure they are not left unattended.
15. When using any equipment and facilities available at the Chateau, you must take care to safeguard your own health and safety and that of those in your party, you will be responsible for any loss or injury that you cause to yourself, other people or to the equipment or facilities to the extent that it is caused through your unsafe or improper use of the equipment or facilities.
16. No pets allowed.
18. If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements, cots or room location), please let us know at the time of booking. We will endeavour to meet your requests but we can't guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
For more information check out our Reservation Policy.